Laramie Personal Training Success Story: Madison Prescott
This week’s “How We Transform” client spot light is on Madison Prescott who shares her success story about her experience and fitness journey using personal training, small group fitness classes, and nutrition coaching at Transforming Strength in Laramie, Wyoming. Success leaves clues so you aren’t going to want to miss this interview if you’re looking for the tools and strategies needed to help you improve your fitness and nutrition and move closer to your health goals.
Whether you want to lose weight, get fitter, feel better, get stronger, recover from injury or perform better, Madison’s personal training success story will give you insight into the types of challenges and struggles she faced and how we worked together to overcome them.
|1. What was your fitness like before you started personal training or fitness classes at Transforming Strength?|
I would go to the gym, but didn’t really have much progress or accountability.
2. What problem(s) were you trying to solve with personal training or fitness classes?
I wanted challenging workouts that were going to help me get more tone. I also struggled with SI pain and muscle spasms.
3. Where did you start your search for a personal trainer or fitness class?
4. What made Transforming Strength personal training or fitness classes stand out from other options?
Matt’s knowledge of dynamic workouts and his community connection. He took the time to sit down with me and talk about goals and plan how we were going to reach them.
5. Were there any obstacles that almost prevented you from starting personal training or fitness classes?
Motivation; workouts prior to working out with Matt were a “chore”. They felt like something I was “supposed” to do; not something I wanted to do.
6. What features of Transforming Strength sold you on getting started with personal training or fitness classes?
Matt’s workouts are different every time I walk into the gym. We might do similar exercises, but we NEVER repeat the same workout sequence. I also enjoy the camaraderie and positivity.
7. How long have you been using Transforming Strength personal training or fitness classes?
8. What has made you the happiest about working with Transforming Strength?
Matt’s approach to training is the reason I continue to work out with him. He creates workouts that are challenging, but ensures that safety is the priority. He is knowledgeable of fitness techniques and is constantly providing feedback so that I get the most out of a workout. I enjoy starting my day in his fitness class.
9. What have you been able to achieve since you started personal training or fitness classes?
My body is MUCH stronger. Matt’s training has made my SI flare ups non existent. My body is strong and tone. But most importantly, Matt instilled a sense of confidence in the gym (and life) that I NEVER knew existed.
10. What has Transforming Strength done to exceed your expectations?
I have changed the way I look at and view my body. I used to focus on the numbers on the scale; I now focus on lifting heavier weights. I also changed the way I look at eating. I am more purposeful about what I eat. Matt never pushes “dieting”; he focuses on intentional eating habits to provide “fuel” for my body to function.
11. What’s the main reason you recommend Transforming Strength personal training or fitness classes?
I recommend Transforming Strength because it helps EVERYONE achieve their goals. Matt is supportive and encouraging. He has created a space where everyone can reach their goals and we all encourage each other. I’ve been in a lot of gyms, but Matt’s is the only one that feels authentic and accepting.
12. What surprised you the most about personal training or fitness classes at Transforming Strength?
That I could lift heavier weights than I ever thought. And that no matter how long I’ve been working out, there’s still more progress to be made.
13. What advice would you give someone who’s considering Transforming Strength for personal training or fitness classes?
Matt is the best personal trainer available. He is going to push you, because he believes in you. You might be sore, but it’s worth it. Matt is worth the cost of his services.
14. Has there been anything Transforming Strength could have done differently?
15. Is there anything else you would like to comment on or say about Transforming Strength personal training or fitness classes?
Matt’s personal training is truly unique. He has changed the way I view working out and fitness. My body is stronger and healthier because of him. I am truly grateful for the opportunity to train with Matt.