TUNA CHICKPEA AVOCADO SALAD
Tuna Chickpea Avocado Salad is a nutritious and healthy recipe recommended by Personal Trainer & Nutrition Coach Matt Hartsky.
Too hot to cook?! Try this protein packed salad!
For the salad:
- 1 Can (15 oz) cooked chickpeas (garbanzo beans)
- 2 Cans (5 oz) tuna, drained
- 1/2 Medium onion, diced
- 2 Medium size tomatoes, diced
- 2 Avocados, peeled, pitted and diced
Gently mix all together in bowl.
For the dressing:
- Juice from a large lemon about 1/4 cup
- 3 to 4 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 Teaspoon mustard
- 2 Tablespoons finely chopped cilantro
- Salt and pepper to taste
Mix together in small bowl. Pour over tuna salad. Stir gently to combine.
Serve over lettuce or rice.
Check out more Healthy Recipes Approved by Transforming Strength