TAI PEANUT CHICKEN
Crock Pot Tai Peanut Chicken is a nutritious and healthy recipe recommended by Personal Trainer & Nutrition Coach Matt Hartsky.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 red pepper diced
- 1 white onion chopped
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter (I used Almond Butter)
- 1 lime juiced
- ½ cup vegetable broth
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ½ tbsp cumin
- crushed peanuts
- chopped scallions
- In a bowl mix together peanut butter, lime juice, vegetable broth, soy sauce, and cumin, place in gallon sized ziplock bag. Add in chicken and peppers, seal closed, and place in freezer.
- When ready to use, thaw in fridge for 24 hours. Empty thawed contents into crock-pot and cook on low for 3-4 hours.
- Remove from slow cooker and serve over rice.
- Top with peanuts, scallions, and cilantro.
Check out more Healthy Recipes Approved by Transforming Strength