Steak Kabobs: A full meal on a stick, is a nutritious and healthy recipe recommended by Personal Trainer & Nutrition Coach Matt Hartsky.
- 1 Flank steak or any other steak cut into 2 inch cubes (chicken breast is also good)
- 1 Medium zucchini sliced into 1/2 inch slices
- 1 Small onion cut up into large pieces
- 1 Bell pepper cut up into 1 inch pieces
- Grape tomatoes
- Any vegetable that can be stuck on a kabob stick will be just fine!
- Your favorite Feast Mode seasoning (found at Transform307)
- Kabob sticks
Directions: Sprinkle meat cubes with seasoning. Place the meat and veggies on kabob sticks until only a small portion of stick is left. Create as many kabobs as you want or have ingredients for. Place uncooked kabobs (single layer) on a tray. If you want, sprinkle entire kabob with more Feast Mode seasoning.
Cook on outdoor grill. The length of time depends on your preference. Be sure to rotate the kabobs and cook evenly. (If using chicken be sure to cook till juices are clear and meat is not pink.)These can be assembled ahead of time. Store in airtight container in the refrigerator or freeze. Thaw completely before cooking.
If you are using bamboo skewers, soak the sticks in water for 1/2 hour before building the kabobs. They won’t burn as fast on the grill that way.
Check out more Healthy Recipes Approved by Transforming Strength