SALMON & VEGGIE KEBABS
Salmon, Asparagus, Zuccini Kebabs is a nutritious and healthy recipe recommended by Personal Trainer & Nutrition Coach Matt Hartsky.
- Zest and juice of 1 large or 2 small lemons
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 (1-inch chunk) fresh ginger, peeled and shredded
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 2 pounds fresh wild salmon fillets, about 1 inch thick, skinned and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 8 bamboo skewers
- 1 bunch medium-sized asparagus, trimmed and halved crosswise
- 1 medium zucchini sliced
- Oil, for coating the grill
- Fresh cilantro, for garnish (optional)
- Mix first 4 ingredients in a gallon size zip lock bag. Add asparagus, zucchini, and salmon to bag. Close. Toss to coat all. Let it rest 10-15 minutes.
- Make kebabs by alternating salmon, zucchini and asparagus on skewers. If using bamboo sticks, make sure to soak them in water to prevent them burning.
- Cook on hot grill until salmon is flakey but not dry. About 5 minutes a side.
Check out more Healthy Recipes Approved by Transforming Strength