ROAST & CARROTS
Melt In Your Mouth Roast and Carrots is a nutritious and healthy recipe recommended by Personal Trainer & Nutrition Coach Matt Hartsky.
- 1 large roast
- 1 pound carrots peeled and cut in to large chunks
- 1 onion sliced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tsp steak seasoning
- 2 cups beef bone broth
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 tsp rosemary (Optional)
- Place roast in large roasting pan or Dutch oven that has a lid.
- Arrange carrots and onions around roast.
- Sprinkle in garlic, salt, steak seasoning.
- Add the bone broth.
- Cook in 250 degree oven for 4-6 hours depending on the size of the roast. When done the meat will fall apart.
- Feel free to use your favorite herbs and spices to your taste bud’s delight.
- Use in meal preps with rice and vegetables or over salad.
Check out more Healthy Recipes Approved by Transforming Strength