Ratatouille Chicken is a nutritious and healthy recipe recommended by Personal Trainer & Nutrition Coach Matt Hartsky.
- 4-5 chicken legs – skin on
- 2 tsp basil
- 1 tsp Rosemary
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 Chinese Eggplant
- 3-4 Red Beets
- 2 Roma tomatoes
- Slice all vegetables into 1/4 inch disks. Save to add to sauce after it is cooked.
- Sauce: 1- 14 oz can chopped tomatoes
- 1 yellow pepper- chopped
- 1 green pepper- chopped
- 1 onion- chopped
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- Place all into large skillet on medium heat. Cook until onions are tender or about 5 minutes. Leave sauce in pan.
- Put chicken legs into middle of skillet on top of sauce. Arrange vegetable disks around chicken. Sprinkle all with Basil and Rosemary. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake on 375 in oven for 45 minutes or until chicken is done.
- Don’t tell people how easy this was to create!
- *** If you don’t have a large skillet, pour the sauce into bottom of 9×13 cake pan. Put chicken in the middle and arrange vegetables on the edges. Bake the until chicken is done.
Check out more Healthy Recipes Approved by Transforming Strength