Quick Meal Prep Chicken
Quick Meal Prep Chicken is an easy, healthy and protein dense recipe for eating on purpose and highly recommended by Personal Trainer & Nutrition Coach Matt Hartsky.
- 4 to 8 pieces of chicken
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup Italian salad dressing
- Place chicken in a plastic container or zipper bag.
- Add Italian dressing.
- Shake it up and let it sit in fridge all day. (I had frozen chicken and let it thaw in the dressing.)
- Place well marinated chicken into baking dish.
- Bake at 375 for 30 to 40 minutes. (Cover the dish with foil to keep moisture in).