PORK ROAST CHILI
Pork Roast Chili is a nutritious and healthy recipe recommended by Personal Trainer & Nutrition Coach Matt Hartsky.
- 2 pounds pork roast (cut into 1 inch pieces)
- 1can black beans
- 1 can kidney beans
- 1 can (15oz) diced tomatoes
- 1 can (40z) chopped green chilis
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- salt and pepper to taste.
- Dump all ingredients into crock pot.
- Stir together.
- Cook on low for 8-10 hours or simmer on stove for 2-3 hours. Enjoy.
Check out more Healthy Recipes Approved by Transforming Strength