Pesto Chicken Legs is a nutritious and healthy recipe recommended by Personal Trainer & Nutrition Coach Matt Hartsky.
- 1 Large economy package chicken legs
- Favorite Feast Mode Seasoning (Available @Transform307)
- 2 to 3 Medium zucchini or yellow squash
- 1/2 Large onion
- 1/2 Cup pesto
- Sprinkle chicken with seasoning. Place in large frying pan. Cook on medium heat for 10 minutes. Rotating legs until lightly brown on all sides.
- Chop onion, slice zucchini and add to chicken in pan.
- Spread pesto over all.
- Cover pan with lid. Either simmer on stove top for 20 minutes or bake in oven for 20 minutes at 350 degrees.
Check out more Healthy Recipes Approved by Transforming Strength