PARMESAN GARLIC BURGERS
Parmesan Garlic Burgers with Zucchini Spirals is a nutritious and healthy recipe recommended by Personal Trainer & Nutrition Coach Matt Hartsky.
- 1 1/4 lb ground beef
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley divided
- 1 teaspoon crumbled beef broth
- Crushed red chili flakes optional
- 1 tablespoon steak seasoning
- 4 medium zucchini, spiralized or julienned
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2+2 tablespoons butter (If you need this)
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- Salt and Pepper to taste.
- 1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
1. Add ground beef to a medium bowl, breaking it up as you do. Sprinkle with steak seasoning, red chili pepper flakes, fresh cracked black pepper, half of the minced garlic, beef broth and parsley. Mix with a fork or by hand until the ingredients are just combined.
2. Divide the seasoned ground beef into 6 even portions and form into patties.
3. Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook the beef patties 5 to 6 minutes on each side, depending on the desired doneness. While cooking, baste the beef with the mix of butter and juices. Remove to a clean plate and set aside.
4. In the same skillet melt 2 tablespoons butter; then add remaining garlic, lemon juice, hot sauce, Italian seasoning, and red pepper flakes.
5. Add the zucchini noodles and toss for two to three minutes to cook it up. Allow the cooking juices to reduce for one minute if the zucchini renders too much water. Push zucchini on one side of the skillet and add the beef patties back to the pan and reheat for a minute or two.
Check out more Healthy Recipes Approved by Transforming Strength