MEATBALL ZOODLE SOUP
Meatball Zoodle Soup is a nutritious and healthy recipe recommended by Personal Trainer & Nutrition Coach Matt Hartsky.
- 1 pound Healthy Meatballs (see recipe in previous post)
- 1/2 onion chopped
- 1 cup mushrooms chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tsp oregano
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup celery chopped
- 1 bell pepper chopped
- 1 cup carrots chopped
- 1 medium zucchini spiraled or 1 package frozen spirals
- Sauté onion, garlic, oregano and mushrooms in bottom of large Dutch oven. Add just enough chicken broth to moisten.
- Add all ingredients but Zucchini spirals.
- Simmer on low for an hour or more.
- 10 minutes before serving add Zucchini spirals.
Check out more Healthy Recipes Approved by Transforming Strength