MAPLE PORK LOIN
Crock Pot Maple Pork Loin is a nutritious and healthy recipe recommended by Personal Trainer & Nutrition Coach Matt Hartsky.
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1/4 cup apple juice
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 (2.5-3 pound) center cut pork loin
- salt and pepper
- 2 large Gala or Fuji apples quartered, core removed and sliced into small pieces.
- 1 small onion sliced
- Place pork loin in crock pot, put onion and apples around meat.
- Mix remaining ingredients together then pour over meat.
- Cover and cook on high for at least 4 hours ( the longer the better)
- Use the pork by itself or top with a small amount of cooked apple mixture.
Check out more Healthy Recipes Approved by Transforming Strength