LOADED EGG MUFFINS
Loaded Egg Muffins are an easy, healthy and nutrient dense on the go food for eating on purpose and highly recommended by Personal Trainer & Nutrition Coach Matt Hartsky.
- 12 Eggs (or one egg per muffin cup)
- Favorite Vegetables
- Bacon (optional)
- Dash of Red Hot or Favorite Sauce
- Saute veggies and/or any meat you want w/ favorite dry seasoning
- Spray muffin pan with olive oil
- In large mixing bowl, mix eggs well
- Fill each muffin cup 3/4 full of egg mixture
- Add 1 Tablespoon of veggies and/or meat
- Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes
- Refrigerate any un-eaten portions
Enjoy anywhere, anytime you need a clean, high protein meal.
Check out more Healthy Recipes Approved by Transforming Strength