Lime-Chili Pepper Chicken
Lime-Chili Pepper Chicken Thighs is a nutritious and healthy recipe recommended by Personal Trainer & Nutrition Coach Matt Hartsky.
– 8 Chicken Thighs- skin on
– 1 tablespoons olive oil
– 3 tablespoons lime juice
– 2 cloves garlic minced
– 2 teaspoons chili powder
– Shake of Cayenne Pepper (optional)
– 1/2 teaspoon salt
– Place chicken thighs in 9×13 baking pan.
– Combine the rest of the ingredients in a small bowl. Mix well.
– Pour over chicken thighs.
– Cover pan with foil or a lid.
– Bake in a 350 oven for 30 minutes.
– Uncover and bake 15 more minutes or until nice and brown.
– I cooked some asparagus on the sides of the chicken as well.
Check out more Healthy Recipes Approved by Transforming Strength