HONEY SOY CHICKEN
Honey Soy Chicken is a nutritious and healthy recipe recommended by Personal Trainer & Nutrition Coach Matt Hartsky.
- 2 1/2 pounds organic skinless & boneless chicken thighs
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped ginger
- 5 tablespoons raw honey
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 4 cloves of garlic. minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a mixing bowl combine olive oil, ginger, honey, soy sauce, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Rinse and trim off all of the fat from the chicken, then place it in the bowl with the marinade.
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Marinade chicken for at least 1 hour.
- Place chicken thighs and marinade on a cast iron or baking dish and bake for 35-40 minutes, or until chicken is cooked thru, make sure to flip the chicken few times, that way the chicken will be juicy & tender without dry top.
- After, flip the chicken on the other side and broil on high for 5 minutes or until beautiful roasted color.
Check out more Healthy Recipes Approved by Transforming Strength