HONEY LIME CHICKEN
Honey Lime Chicken is a nutritious and healthy recipe recommended by Personal Trainer & Nutrition Coach Matt Hartsky.
- 1 lb chicken thighs
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1.5 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 3 dashes cayenne pepper
- 1 big pinch salt
- 4 cups Brussel sprouts, halved
- 1/2 onion chopped
- Place chicken and Brussel sprouts on foil lined baking sheet. Sprinkle chopped onion over Brussel sprouts.
- Mix together garlic, honey, soy sauce, lime juice, cayenne pepper and salt. Pour evenly over all on baking sheet.
- Cover with foil. Bake at 400 for 30 minutes.
- If you want a crispy finish broil uncovered for 5 minutes before serving.
- Leaving on the skin will give a browner, crispy finish. Skin off is pale but good.
Check out more Healthy Recipes Approved by Transforming Strength