Quick Hamburger Steak with Onion and Mushroom Gravy is a nutritious and healthy recipe recommended by Personal Trainer & Nutrition Coach Matt Hartsky.
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or enough to saute onion
- 1 large onion sliced
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms sliced
- 1/2 cup beef bone broth
- 1TBSP Corn Starch or Arrow Root
- Combine ground beef, mustard, Worcestershire Sauce salt and pepper.
- Form into equal patties.
- Sear patties in a hot skillet 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Add onion and mushrooms.
- Cover and place in 375 oven for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, wisk together beef broth and corn starch.
- Remove burgers from oven. Move them to a plate.
- Leave onion and mushrooms in the skillet.
- Add beef broth cornstarch mixture.
- Bring to a boil on top of the stove.
- Replace hamburger steaks and simmer for a few minutes.
Check out more Healthy Recipes Approved by Transforming Strength