GARLIC LIME MARINATED PORK CHOPS
Garlic-Lime Marinated Pork Chops are a nutritious and healthy recipe recommended by Personal Trainer & Nutrition Coach Matt Hartsky.
- 4 (6 ounce each) boneless pork chops.
- 1 Tbsp Tequila Lime Feast Mode Seasoning
- 1 Lime juiced and zested
- 4 Cloves garlic crushed
- 1 Tsp soy sauce
- 1 Tsp olympics olive oil
- Place pork chops in large bowl with lid or zip lock bag.
- Mix last 5 ingredients together in small bowl.
- Pour over pork chops.
- Toss together until pork chops are evenly coated.
- Place in fridge for at least 20 minutes.
- Broil in broiler pan in oven 5-6 minutes per side or until light browned. (My pork chops pictured were thick and took longer to get done).
To grill: Grill on medium-high 4-6 minutes per side.
Check out more Healthy Recipes Approved by Transforming Strength