FREEZER STEAK FAJITAS
Freezer Steak Fajitas is a nutritious and healthy recipe recommended by Personal Trainer & Nutrition Coach Matt Hartsky.
- 1 flank steak cut into thin strips against the grain of the meat
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 medium onion
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Stir all together well
- Slice peppers and onions into this slices.
- Place in gallon zip lock bag.
- Add steak.
- Pour marinade over all and fix together.
- Seal zip Lock. Place in freezer for up to 6 months.
- Day of cooking: Dump frozen lump of meal into crock pot (all of it)
- Cook on low 4-6 hours. Enjoy.
- Instead of marinade use your favorite Mexican flavor of Feast Mode. Sprinkle on everything and freeze.
Check out more Healthy Recipes Approved by Transforming Strength