CROCK POT CHICKEN QUINOA CURRY
Crock Pot Chicken and Quinoa Curry is a nutritious and healthy recipe recommended by Personal Trainer & Nutrition Coach Matt Hartsky.
- 1 Medium onion cut into small pieces
- 1 Cup canned diced tomatoes
- 1 Can (15 ounces) coconut milk
- 1 Can (15 ounces ) garbanzo beans – drained
- 2 Small sweet potatoes (about 3 cups) – cubed
- 1 Medium zucchini
- 1 Medium summer squash
- 3 Cups chopped fresh spinach
- 1/2 Cup uncooked quinoa
- 3 Chicken breasts (or more if desired) – cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 Tablespoons Curry powder (or 2 squares Golden Curry )
Throw all ingredients into a crock pot.
Cook on low heat 4-6 hours & enjoy.
Check out more Healthy Recipes Approved by Transforming Strength