Chicken Oregano is a nutritious and healthy recipe recommended by Personal Trainer & Nutrition Coach Matt Hartsky.
- 7 chicken thighs
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2Tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 lemon juiced (about 2 Tablespoons)
- Preheat oven to 450
- Wash chicken well and pat dry.
- Mix oregano with salt and pepper to taste.
- Rub well over all of the chicken pieces.
- Put chicken in a greased 9×13 inch baking dish.
- Whisk the oil with the lemon juice and drizzle half over the chicken.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes.
- Turn the chicken pieces and drizzle with the remaining oil/lemon mixture.
- Bake for another 15 to 20 minutes.
- Serve warm, cold or at room temperature
Check out more Healthy Recipes Approved by Transforming Strength