BBQ CHICKEN THIGHS
BBQ Chicken Thighs is a nutritious and healthy recipe recommended by Personal Trainer & Nutrition Coach Matt Hartsky.
Quick, easy, low prep & yummy!
- 4 Chicken thighs (skin on or off your choice)
- 4 teaspoon of your favorite BBQ sauce
- Place chicken in a 9×9 inch baking dish.
- Brush each thigh with 1 teaspoon of the BBQ sauce.
- Bake for 45 minutes in a 350 oven (baking covered with foil gives a moister finished product).
Check out more Healthy Recipes Approved by Transforming Strength