BAKED ORANGE GLAZED CHICKEN
Baked Orange-Glazed Chicken (With Brussel Sprouts and Butternut Squash) is a nutritious and healthy recipe recommended by Personal Trainer & Nutrition Coach Matt Hartsky.
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 tsp orange zest
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp ground mustard
- 1 tsp salt
- 4-6 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 Bbutternut squash cubed
- 4 cups Brussel sprouts
- 1/2 medium onion slice
- Place chicken breasts in gallon zip lock bag or container with a lid.
- Mix first 6 ingredients together and pour over chicken.
- Seal bag, shake until chicken is coated.
- Keep chicken soaking in sauce while vegetables are prepared.
- Cube squash, wash and slice in brussel sprouts & sliced onion.
- Place all in the bottom of a 9×13 baking pan.
- Place chicken breasts in or on vegetables.
- Pour the extra sauce from the zip lock bag over chicken and vegetables.
- Bake in 375 degree oven 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- Chicken is done when juices run clear!
- Makes 4-6 servings.
- As always, save the leftovers for easy meal preps.
Check out more Healthy Recipes Approved by Transforming Strength