20 MINUTE SHRIMP FAJITAS
20 Minute Shrimp Fajitas is a nutritious and healthy recipe recommended by Personal Trainer & Nutrition Coach Matt Hartsky.
- 1 pound large shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1 Tablespoon Chili Powder
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil divided
- 1 red bell pepper sliced
- 1 green bell pepper sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper sliced
- 1 medium sized onion sliced
- optional toppings: avocado chopped cilantro, salsa
- In a large bowl add the shrimp, chili powder, paprika, onion powder, cumin, garlic powder, and salt and pepper. Set aside.
- In a Medium size skillet over medium high heat, add 1 Tablespoon olive oil, bell peppers, and onion. Saute until tender about 5-7 minutes. Slide to the side of the skillet.
- Add 1 Tablespoon olive oil and shrimp and cook for 2-3 minutes or until no longer pink.
- Enjoy over rice, in a salad or in meal preps.
Check out more Healthy Recipes Approved by Transforming Strength